The New Path for Digital Marketing Strategy：Powering Data on Business Diversification for Mobile Commerce
Campaign: The New Path for Digital Marketing Strategy: Powering Data on Business Diversification for Mobile Commerce
Companies: Vpon Big Data Group, Carat Media Services Hong Kong Limited
Covid-19 has undoubtedly changed consumer behavior. Vpon’s own data unveiled a rapid increase in the app usage for online consumption. The “New Normal” is redefining people’s way of living, bringing a new business synergy to marketers.
So, how could marketers turn challenges into opportunities when approaching to the new market?
Embracing digital transformation could be the first step to propel into a news business environment. Vpon has currently collaborated foodpanda to showcase the success of leveraging data to achieve business diversification strategy and keep up with new market synergy.
foodpanda is a leading food delivery app in Hong Kong. Leveraging its strong customer base and delivery fleet to diversify and extend its business in grocery delivery service.
- How to identify and understand potential audience in the new market?
- How to reach your new target audience?
- How could the market know you diversified positioning and services?
The main objective of this campaign is in twofold: 1. Increase App Usage, 2. Increase App Download Rate through business diversification.
We proposed a “3 Stages Strategy”:
- Identify & Target Loyal Campaign Clickers: Picking out previous loyal campaign clickers and target them with customized ads to drive conversion.
- Leverage Vpon DMP for Precise Targeting: Embracing Vpon DMP data to extract individual’s behavior pattern for formulating personalized ads which are delivered to the right audience at the right time.
- Maximizing Data Value Through Sustainable Data Cycle: Flexible data application and a sustainable data cycle creates more business opportunities.
Leveraging data insights to diversify business could drive an alternative revenue stream in short term and establish a fundamental strategic change in medium term.
With data-driven approach, our clients can stay ahead of the rapidly changing trends. The data cycle also creates a snowballing effect to accumulate data from time to time and provide valuable data insights which allow clients to achieve exclusive and diverse objectives in future business.
Presentation Deck: Vpon_Powering Data on Business Diversification for Mobile Commerce