IAB HK 2023 Apprentice Program for Undergraduates [CLOSED]
Kick-start your amazing career in Digital Marketing at IAB HK 2023 Apprentice Program!
IAB HK is dedicated to nurturing future leaders in the Digital Marketing industry. The building blocks are created through our internship program offering 2023 summer placements across a variety of industry leading brands. By applying to this program, your CV will be sent to the list of participating employers which will be shared with you in April, and interview and selection will be arranged by companies directly. 1 or 2-month work experience will normally be arranged, or longer period may be available, subject to the employer's request. The program provides you with an inside track to our in-demand industry.
Program Period: Jun to Aug 2023
What's in it for you?
- Career Talk & Workshop: Get the inside tips and know-how from IAB HK to get your foot into the Digital Marketing industry.
- Work Experience: Build up solid work experience from your choice of industry leading companies across Digital Marketing disciplines.
- Experience Sharing: Hear from seasoned digital marketers who will share personal experiences and provide exclusive insights into functional roles of the industry. Experience Sharing will be arranged in multiple sessions during July and August.
- Mentorship / Social Gathering: You will be supported by an "IAB Ambassador" who has gone through the road you are about to travel and provide you with advice throughout your journey. Small gatherings will be held to facilitate networking.
- Certification: Upon satisfactory completion of the program, you will receive a certificate from IAB HK to give you a head start on your career in Digital Marketing.
- Salary: Basic salary of $40/hour or higher will be granted during the work experience period.
University students and fresh graduates are welcome, some companies are actually looking for long-term positions, and apprentices with great performance will be offered permanent positions.
Thank you for your interest. The application process for the 2023 Apprentice Program has been closed. Please stay tuned for the next intake through our social media channel here.
- The events of this program (including marketing training, experience sharing, and mentorship) are only offered to students who have received and confirmed the internship job offers by our employers.
- This program is only open to undergraduate students who have the right to work in Hong Kong. Exchange students are not preferred.
- Workshops and events are held primarily in Cantonese with English/Chinese content.
- By applying to this program, you are agreed to send your CV to all employers from the list. Interview and selection will be arranged by companies directly. The internship is under direct employment of the selected employer.
- Selected interns may have the opportunity to be promoted to full-time employment.
- Employers will fill up a survey and rate a satisfaction score for each hired apprentice. Only apprentices with a satisfaction score of over 50% will receive a Certificate of Completion. If the apprentice's performance is deemed unsatisfactory by their employer, IAB HK reserves the right to withhold the Certificate of Completion.
- The program details are subject to changes, depending on the actual situation and speaker's availability.
- Should there be any disputes, IAB HK has the final right of decision.
List of 2023 Employers
Student Testimonial - What are the most important takeaways?
- "Honing my skills and gaining practical marketing experience"
- "I learnt a lot about the overall digital marketing landscape and have observed what each kind of agency does through the sharing sessions."
- "Got insights of how the digital marketing industry works as a whole and the structure of marketing companies"
- "Negotiation and communication skills"
- "Became familiar with digital marketing, and enriched work experience"
Strongly encourage you to watch the below videos of 2022 Career Talk and Experience Sharing!
Photo from Previous Apprentice Programs
|2022 Apprentice Program|
2021 Apprentice Program