Start your stunning career in Digital Marketing at IABHK Apprentice Program!
IAB HK is dedicated to nurturing future leaders of Digital Marketing, therefore our internship program has gathered over 100 summer internships for students placement this summer. You can apply for a 1 to 2-month work experience from the list of openings. Longer period maybe available, subject to the employer's request.
Program Period: Jun to Aug 2022
What's in it for you?
- Digital Training: You will be going through an online class with IAB HK, setting the fundamental knowledge of Digital Marketing
- Work Experience: You can build up solid work experience from your choice of companies. Basic salary at $37.5/hour will be granted during the work experience period.
- Experience Webinars: You'll receive sharing from seasoned digital marketers, to get insights of the industry.
- Virtual Visits: You'll have the opportunity to learn the company culture of various reputable companies, and walk-through the job scope and structure.
- Certification: Upon satisfactory completion of program, you will receive a certificate and reference letter
- Salary: Minimal Wage or more
Universities students and fresh graduates are welcome, some companies are actually looking for long-term positions and apprentices with great performance will be offered permanent positions.
30 companies with over 100 positions are awaiting for you. Below are some of the names and more are coming!
- The events of this program (including training, visit and webinars) are only offered to students who have received and confirmed the internship job offers by our employers.
- This program is only open for undergraduate students who have the right to work in Hong Kong. Exchange students are not preferred.
- Selected internship may have the opportunities to be promoted to full time employment.
- Interview and selection will be arranged by companies directly. Internship is under direct employment of the selected employer.
- The program details are subject to changes, depending on the actual situation and speakers availability.
- Should there be any disputes, IAB HK has the final right of decision.
Strongly encourage you to watch the below videos of Career Talk!
Photo from Previous Apprentice Programs